Blast Zone Ultra Commercial Grade Bounce House ComboThe Ultra Commercial provides a Huge Bouncing Area, a Climbing Ramp and a Slide. The Heavy Duty Commercial Vinyl Combo is appealing to both boys and girls of all ages.
This Combo is great for Rentals and Commercial Recreational applications such as rec centers, churches, schools, etc... Slip Covers on the slides increase durability and longevity, as well as exclusive manufacturing technology which increases impact seams to 30 oz.
Blast Zone Commercial Standard Features
- COMMERCIAL GRADE MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Bounce Floor, Climbing Platform, Slide
- Side Entry
- Business Card Holder
- Business Banner Attachment
- Heavy Duty Netting
- 1 HP Blower with Backflow
- 15, 18 oz and 30 oz Reinforced Vinyl
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Unit Perimeter Approx - 14' W x 12' L x 9' H
- Bounce Floor Dimensions Approx. - 8' W x 8' L
- Maximum Occupancy - 5 Users
- Maximum Weight per User - 150 lbs
- Total Weight Capacity - 750 lbs
Blast Zone Bounce House FAQ's
How do Blast Zone Inflatable Bounce Houses and Water Parks work?
Blast Zone Bouncers work off of continuous airflow. This means that a blower (included) pumps air into the bounce house the whole time it is in use. Pores in the seams and material allow air to escape as kids jump and play, while the blower continues to inflate the unit.
What do I get?
Every Blast Zone inflatable includes the Inflatable Unit, Blower Fan, Stakes, Repair Kit, and Instructions. To set up the bouncer, just unroll it, hook the inflation tube to the blower, turn on the blower and stake it down. The blower runs continuously while kids play, and air escapes through the seams and fabric.
Can I repair a bounce house?
Yes. In the rare case that repairs are needed, the best way to repair a bounce house is to sew the tear or hole using strong thread. Blast Zone Inflatables use a balanced cross weave material. Most material has an uneven number of threads in each direction of the weave. This means that if it is sewn it can easily tear. Because Blast Zone Bounce Houses use Even Balanced Weaving (EBW), our bouncers can be sewn without problems. Use the included patch to reinforce the sewing, much like a pair of pants.
Can you use bounce houses indoors?
While bounce houses can be used indoors, Blast Zone recommends staking/anchoring all bounce houses. Movement from kids jumping around will naturally move the bouncer all over the room.
Can Bouncers be used on driveways streets, etc
No, always use bouncers on clean, soft, debris-free surfaces, such as lawns. Please respect children's safety.
Blast Zone Commercial Bounce House Warranty
- Bouncer - 2 Years
- Blower - 1 Year
Blast Zone Bounce House Shipping
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the shipment carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.